It is almost a year for many regions in the world facing the COVID-19 pandemic which resulted in the shutdown of many industries while most of them adopting the work-from-home mode of working.
But now as many regions are opening up, offices are planning to call up their employees back to the office. While this is going to be one of the biggest challenges for the companies to safely restart the offices, employees are also highly responsible to take care of their safety as well as others.
Here is a checklist for the employees that they should follow to take care of their safety while getting back to the office.
- Before getting out of your house, check to wear a mass, carry hand gloves and a sanitiser. Also always carry an extra mask with you while moving out.
- If you are feeling unwell or have some discomfort, do not go to the office.
- Always carry your personal water bottle a lunch box. Avoid eating from the cafeteria for some initial days.
- While entering the office premises, wait for your temperature to be taken.
- Either wear gloves or use a tissue paper to open the doors.
- Do not overcrowd the lifts. Have patience and wait for your turn while maintaining the social distancing.
- While using the washrooms in the office, maintain your personal hygiene. Try to carry a pee safe sanitiser while using the washrooms and make sure it is safe for you to use.
- If using the common entities like the phone, printers, water coolers, coffee machine etc., make sure that you sanitise your hands or wash them immediately.
- Try not to use the cafeterias during peak times to avoid the rush and maintain your safety.
- Though you are in office now, try to conduct the meetings virtually if possible, and avoid the physical meetings especially with your clients.
These are some of the guidelines that you should take care of while you are back to the office again. It is a challenging task for everyone to come back to the normal operations, and we all should play our own part to take care of the safety of self and others too.
All the best and be safe!
You may also like
Leave a Reply