Remembering the units of measurements and thier conversions is the most difficult tasks. Imagine your manger just popping you a question “how many ounces in one cup?” and you go totally blank. The only thing that strikes you is to look out for your phone and google it.
Well I just thought of listing down the different measurements and their conversion so that my readers can get an opportunity to revise them and try to remember at least a few most used.
- How many ounces in a cup?
|Spoon and Cups||Fluid Oz.||Metric|
|1 Cup||8 Ounces or 1/2 pint||240 mL|
2. How many ounces in a Gallon?
|1 Gallon||4 Quarts / 8 Pints/ 16 cups/ 128 ounces|
3. How many ounces is pound?
|1 Pound||16 ounces|
4. How many Weeks in a year?
|1 Year||52 Weeks|
5. How many cups in a quart?
|1 Quart||4 Cups|
6. How many grams in an ounce?
|1 Ounce||28.35 gram|
7. How many liters in a gallon?
|1 gallon||3.78 Liters|
8. How many tablespoons in a cup?
|1 Cup||16 Tablespoons|
9. How many feet in a mile?
|1 Mile||5280 Feet|
10. How many teaspoons in a tablespoon?
|1 Tablespoon||3 Teaspoons|
11. How many centimeters in an inch?
|1 Inch||2.54 cm|
12. How many square feet in an acre?
|1 Acre||43560 Sq. Ft|
Leave a Reply