Like our body, the brain also needs exercise to remain fit. Brain teasers let the brain do some thinking in an unconventional direction to find the answers to the tricky questions.
So here are the 10 brain teasers questions. Solve them and find the answers in the link mentioned below.
- What travels fast? Hot or Cold?
- There was a Green house. Inside a green house there was a White house. Inside the White house there was a Red house. And inside the Red house there were many babies. What I am talking about?
- Who makes it , has no need of it. Who buys it has no use of it. Who uses it can neither see or feel it. What is it?
- A man takes his car to a hotel. Upon reaching the hotel he is immediately declared bankrupt. Why?
- What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest person cannot hold it for more than a minute?
- When you have me you immediately feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you do not have me.
- What is always coming, but never arrives?
- The number 8,54,91,76,320 is a unique number. Can you identify what is so unique about this number?
- When can you add two to eleven and get one as a correct answer?
- What has a mouth but you cannot eat it, what moves but has no legs, and what has bank but you cannot put money into it?
Click here for the Answers