- What travels fast? Hot or Cold?
Ans: Hot, because you can catch a cold.
- There was a Green house. Inside a green house there was a White house. Inside the White house there was a Red house. And inside the Red house there were many babies. What I am talking about?
Ans: A watermelon
- 3. Who makes it , has no need of it. Who buys it has no use of it. Who uses it can neither see or feel it. What is it?
- Ans: A coffin
- 4. A man takes his car to a hotel. Upon reaching the hotel he is immediately declared bankrupt. Why?
Ans: He is playing Monopoly.
5. What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest person cannot hold it for more than a minute?
6. When you have me you immediately feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you do not have me.
Ans: A secret
7. What is always coming, but never arrives?
8. The number 8,54,91,76,320 is a unique number. Can you identify what is so unique about this number?
Ans: All the digits are arranged in a alphabetical order.
9. When can you add two to eleven and get one as a correct answer?
Ans: When you add two hours to eleven o’clock, you will get one o’clock.
10. What has a mouth but you cannot eat it, what moves but has no legs, and what has bank but you cannot put money into it?
Ans: A river