Coaching a team is an integral part of leadership. It is important for a leader to coach his team in the right direction using correct methodologies.
In Michael Bungay Stanier’s The Coaching Habit, coaching becomes a regular, informal part of your day so managers and their teams can work less hard and have more impact.
Drawing on years of experience training more than 10,000 busy managers from around the globe in practical, everyday coaching skills, Bungay Stanier reveals how to unlock your peoples’ potential. He unpacks seven essential coaching questions to demonstrate how–by saying less and asking more–you can develop coaching methods that produce great results.
– Get straight to the point in any conversation with The Kickstart Question
– Stay on track during any interaction with The Awe Question
– Save hours of time for yourself with The Lazy Question
– and hours of time for others with The Strategic Question
– Get to the heart of any interpersonal or external challenge with The Focus Question
– and The Foundation Question
– Ensure others find your coaching as beneficial as you do with The Learning Question
To get this book free of cost all you need to do is to enable your free trial of the Amazon audible account available for 30 days.
Let me know your views on this article by commenting in the below section. You can follow the blog or subscribe to get the updates on the latest articles.
You can also like the Facebook page Corporate Essentials and share your views on this article.
Follow me on twitter @corpessentials6
- 10 Best Books on Leadership that Should be on Your Reading list of 2018
- Kick the Habit of Procrastination with these 6 Steps
- Learn how to Prioritize your Work when Everything Looks #1